QUALITY CHARTER BAPCO
BAPCO full members fulfil the following criteria
- Agency has as main activity the management of meetings.
- Agency runs its activities under a commercial form.
- Agency takes on the role of coordinator between:
- Following the requirements of the client, agency's mission includes:
- General coordination of planning, budgeting, supervision and sponsorship if any.
- Administrative management incl. registration of delegates and secretariat.
- Operations: on site organisation.
- Agency's specific tasks and responsibilities are determined with the client prior to the start of the mission.
- Remuneration of agency is the object of an agreement with the client prior to the start of the mission. Ideally this will be a fixed amount or a fee per capita or a combination of both. Whatever kind of remuneration is used, the agency will give the client full details of his sources of income, especially in case of commissions.
- Financial management of the event is held in a transparent and "wise" way.
- Any amount collected in name of the event (registration fees, sponsorships) is done on a specific account with a separate accountancy being held. Copy of the accountancy and bank statements are given to the client on request.
- Agency always acts in a respectful and loyal manner in its relation with other members and refrains from any unfair competition.
- At the request of a client, agency accepts to submit any conflict which might arise in the management of a meeting to the arbitration of the "Arbitration Board".
- Agency commits itself to communicate the complete charter when submitting a tender or offer to a client.
All present BAPCO members have committed themselves to these 11 points by signing this charter. New members will be invited to do the same.